Friday, October 24, 2014

Crandall is basically chicken #$@%. Living With His Mottos, Then, Sometimes Become Problematic. It's All Good. Leap.

I'm a scaredy cat. I hate horror films, watch the nightly news in paranoia that everything will destroy all that I love and know, and live, internally, as a worry-wart.

I don't personify this, of course, because I push myself to do things I normally wouldn't do. I take chances and I wade through them for whether or not they feel right.

Perhaps that's why yesterday's home inspection and commitment to 30 years of mortgage plagued me. I will always have to pay to live, but it's the commitment word. I hate it. I prefer the role of a dandelion seed. Float and see where I go.

Hmmm. That's what got me to Connecticut in the first place.

Scarier than walking through a potential home with an inspector (and the price one pays to do such a thing), is the fact I left my laptop charger at the office. This created panic. Prayers needed to be made that the battery life would last for six hours while I finished looking over midterms, planned for a class I'm subbing in tomorrow, and distracted myself with word-searches and content-quests. Whenever I have a question about anything, I search for answers.

I can't say I do something scary everyday, but I do drive I-95 on most. I count that.

In truth, every move, every change, every decision is the potential for disaster or celebration. My optimism usually chooses hope. Perhaps that is scary to others.

So, I wonder what I will do today?

I know - throwback to a year ago and, once again, say,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lil' Sis!!!! (CLICK HERE) - Orange scares her to death!

1 comment: