Monday, November 10, 2014

Congratulations, Howard and Alisha! Yesterday was one of the most memorable weddings I've ever attended.

I had the honor of being invited to Howard Jeandenis and Alisha Smith's wedding yesterday in Hartford, Connecticut. Alisha was one of the first individuals I collaborated with upon my move to a new state and we instantly formed a friendship that transcends careers and work. She is an amazing individual who moves, shakes, and realigns the worlds in which she belongs.

Over the last couple of years, too, it has been great getting to know Howard and, more recently, being a part of their son, Hayden's, introduction to the world. The wedding yesterday, however, was one for the record books. When Alicia walked down the staircase singing, "At Last," I knew we were in for a miraculous day. Attendees were instructed to come wearing their best black and gold, and the facilities were stunning for nuptials between two  people dedicating their lives to one another.

Howard's words at the alter, in French and in English, were one inspirational and all who were in attendance could easily see that the two of them found their soulmates. Their families, their friends, and their co-workers appreciated the party.

Even on a Sunday. Even on a Sunday.

Here's hoping that their commitment to one another stands up to the spectacular event they hosted for their wedding. The bride was beautiful, the planning perfected, and the ceremony one of a kind.

I will have more pep in my step for the next few weeks because of the love I witnessed on this very special day. I wish them the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment