Thursday, November 13, 2014

And some days are a total waste, useless, and extremely frustrating. Yep. That was yesterday.

I'm throwing the towel in on Wednesday and I'm blaming it on the moon. It didn't happen. Everything from the morning traffic, to the Internet issues at work, to the emails disappearing, to the meetings, to the addition of more meetings, to the massive confusion, to the addition of even more meetings, to the miscommunication, to the decision of my IPhone to take on the now-fixed Linda Blair personality of my Subaru (resetting itself, working only occasionally), to the failure to be where I was supposed to be when I was supposed to be there, to the complete neglect of groceries and work needing to be done at home.

It's the moon's fault and I pretty much can say yesterday was a total bust. I did, however, take out the trash. I guess that is good.

I'm hoping today is much, much better. I need some things to go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment