Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Cough Cough Cough (((((hiccup))))) Cough Cough Cough Yum

Day four with my Louisville mentor, Sue McV, and now...almost 20 years later...she introduces me to America Honey: a honey induced whisky brewed in Kentucky. What?

Actually, the two of us have been coughing for the last 72 hours and she said, "We need the Honey." Truth be told, I had her taste my dad's invention, which reminded her of this drink, and so we treated ourselves tonight after hiking for two hours, eating Vietnamese food, and settling in for the evening.

How have I not known this cough suppressant?

I will never understand how it is that a 42 year old man can be so ignorant of the nectar available in this world. I am now changed forever and I recommend that you, too, discover the panacea of Bluegrass magic.

When one is sick for over a week, it's important to get creative with remedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment