Friday, April 18, 2014

When the whirlwind of the Great Whatever skids you to the side of the road...

...you think about what just happened and you readjust your settings to figure out exactly what your supposed to do next.

This week was a chaotic, but healthy frenzy of keeping pace with the universe and although all roads were set with the best intentions, I made mistakes and didn't quite get out of it everything that I envisioned.

I missed meetings, I made a few, and I kept on keeping on, but still I didn't achieve what I set out to do. This is good for me, because in reflection, I am considering what needs to come next.

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have...

the facts that what I do comes with the humanity I was born with. So, today, I have space to get on top of the work that I've put aside and I have an opportunity to figure out where to go from here. This is the beauty of everything and I know I'm up for the journey still left to explore.

So, exploring, I will go forward - that is always the greatest solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment