Wednesday, October 8, 2014

And He Goes For the Fourth Consecutive Year Trying To Get a Decent Faculty Photo Shot #epicfail

I inherited my mother's knack for taking phenomenal photographs. Seriously, it is so rare that anyone ever catches me for a bad shot. I'm that photogenic!

Not.

Yesterday, after I woke up sicker than a dog and took medicine (only to read later that the medicine was a sleep enhancer), I was sitting in a two hour meeting. That is when the above photos were sent to me. "The photographer wanted to know which one she could use for the Fairfield website.

Um. Here's what I am thinking. This one --------------->

It's the best of the four and I look absolutely amazing. Besides, it's exactly how I want to be viewed by everyone in this world; I hope it spreads all throughout cyberspace and the Internet.

Yep. Crandall is a supermodel. That creative fellow is one heck of man! The camera truly loves him!

(Ring Ring) "Hello?"

 "It's me, Bryan. What happens if they didn't get a good photograph again this year? What do you want me to do?"

"Oh, come on, Crandall. You're worse that a junior high school girl going to her first dance. How bad can they be?"

Well, this bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment