Saturday, June 28, 2014

It doesn't get better than 85 degree weather, a pool, and nothing on the agenda but relaxation.

Yesterday was the perfect day to be lazy. I awoke early, got my run in, ran around with Casey before finally getting new sneakers, then spent the rest of the day with Abdi, the sisters, my parents, and the kids by the pool.

The highlight was getting great snapshots of everyone jumping into the pool with great expressions. The water was a little cool, but still it was refreshing like it was supposed to be.

At night, Mike, Dylan, and I went to see the 4th Transformer movie. It was more outrageous than the other three, but the effects were great. The story line was rather pathetic. In fact, it was really dumb and hard to follow, but as Dylan said, "It was a guilty pleasure. Mind candy."

And so it is Saturday morning and time for Nikki's graduation, Class of 2014 of CNS. It occurred to me that she was in kindergarten when the class of 2001 graduated. I can't believe how fast it all flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment