Sunday, March 30, 2014

This is a pilot post until I can get to a place where I can edit some - Go Nikki.

My niece had her senior year, finally varsity run at the Mid York Winterguard Championship in Shenandehowa yesterday. This is my first attempt at linking the performance of the show, but I'm sure I will edit some more (and think I did successfully below)

In the meantime, this is a placeholder. Or it's the actually post. Only time will tell.

The CNS Northstars continued to wow their circuit by taking first place with an 87.1 in Clifton Park, New York. They head to Dayton, Ohio later this week for the world finals and, fingers crossed, they will have a successful run against the nation's best Scholastic Open teams.

And I'm happy to say that my niece nailed her solos and rifle work throughout the performance (even though I made her nervous and later that night she'd have to sleep with her mom AND G-Ma!



No comments:

Post a Comment