Saturday, September 13, 2014

Surreal Reflections. Walking Through Yesterday as a Ghost of What OnceWas


I went to the Brown yesterday and collected who I could from my time there. Very few were left and it was strange being a stranger where I used to be part of all that was strange.
Alice and Neysa are the same. No, the classrooms have all shifted, the leadership has altered, but the kids are the same: quirky. I went by my old room bug couldn't look in...I suppose this is what it is like for any who leave what they love only to return many years later. I wanted to walk and photograph the time that once was, but realized that time no longer matters. I was fortunate to have experienced it when I did. 
We had it all. I am fortunate.
Today is Jon Walker's wedding and the focus is on him. Inforgot my dress shoes, so this ought to be interesting. Not a long post today, but lots of love. Lots and lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment