Tuesday, December 23, 2014

On the 9th Day of Christmas The Great Whatever Gave To 'Cuse, @LBility @AbuBility @Cc1airlines #Ubuntu

It's simple really. It's really simple.

Focus, Integrity, Self-Esteem, Self-Awareness, Responsibility, Sense of Humor, and Ubuntu.

Skills 4 Life. Literacy 4 Life.

I realized last night that I've been advocating for the twins for over six years, and it is great to bring Chitunga into the fold, spreading brotherhood and family between two states. The good news, too, is that we bonded last night over hoops at the Dome and got to merge forces with Dr. Sandra Bargainnier and her advocacy for Liberian and Congolese youth in CNY. I knew when I was heading up for the holidays, that it would be great to find a way to bring several young men together (and we can thank Syracuse Athletics for helping us out.

And so, I'm home, Syracuse. Really home. I'm ready for an unusual winter run (perhaps in shorts) and then a 10th day of Christmas preparing for the 11th and 12th.

Yes, I also screwed up my six months of eating and had pizza last night. Oh well, it's only for a week.

Let the love of friendships and family begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment