Monday, December 8, 2014

Reactions From My Nephews When I Suggested We Make Christmas Just For Adults

Yesterday, when I finally caught my breath to realize the chaos for the semester is about to end, I began to think about Christmas and how awesome it will be to see family again. I was joking with my little sister that this year we should lock the kids in the closet so we can have an adult Christmas party where it's all about us. I told her to share this with her sons, and these were their reactions.

They told me. It appears that I won't get any chicken or pie this year. Seriously, though, it's been too long since I've been with family and although I love FaceTime and text messages, it's not the same as good ol' quality time of chaos and Crandall/Isgar/Barnwell shenanigans. My mind is on the prize for the end of December. I simply want to be in the comfort of those who love me most.

Let the countdown begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment